Strength. Honesty. Integrity.
The Borden & Westhoff law firm has been serving Parker County and the surrounding area for 70+ years. The firm's reputation is rooted in integrity and a hard-work ethic that is passed down from Jack Borden who is known in Weatherford as "America's Oldest Worker" as referenced in the Dallas Morning News. More about the legacy of Jack Borden, Esq. is on our history page.
Many of the clients have developed life-long relationships with the firm. Whether it's commercial litigation, real estate litigation or transactional, estate planning, or family law, Borden & Westhoff have become the firm that residents of Parker County feel comfortable to have protecting/representing their best interest.
Our Clients Include
- Texas Pythian Home
- Tri-County Electric Cooperative, Inc.
- Multiple Financial Institutions of Weatherford - (i.e. Texas Bank Financial, First National Bank)
- Jerry Durant Auto Group, Inc. - Toyota, Hyundai, GM, Cadillac
- Charlie Gilchrist's SouthWest Auto Group – Weatherford and subsidiaries in Sherman and Greenville
- Many Farm & Ranch and Property Owners in North Texas